New Patient Special $59 - Dental Exam, X-Rays, and Cleaning - Click for Details >>
Emergency Dentist in Kingwood, TX
When an unexpected dental emergency in Kingwood, TX strikes, you can rely on the compassionate dental care provided by Chris E. Perkins, DDS & Associates. Located at 611 Rockmead Dr, Suite 400 Kingwood, TX 77339, our dedicated team of experienced Houston dentists are committed to providing prompt and effective relief for a wide range of dental emergencies. From severe toothaches to broken teeth, we have the expertise to ensure that our patients are not left in pain. Trust us, Chris Perkins, DDS and Clay Yoder, DDS, to deliver the exceptional dental care in Houston, Texas that you deserve, even in the most urgent dental situations.
What To Do In A Dental Emergency
If you experience a dental emergency in Kingwood, TX, follow these steps:
- Remain calm and assess the situation. If it is a medical emergency, dial 911 immediately.
- If you need to see an emergency dentist in Kingwood, TX, Contact us at (281) 358-3384 and explain your dental emergency situation. We will schedule you for an emergency dental appointment and or attempt provide instructions for immediate care.
How To Prevent Dental Emergencies
While dental emergencies can happen unexpectedly, there are some preventative measures you can take to minimize the chances of a dental emergency:
- Practice good oral hygiene by brushing twice a day and flossing daily.
- Visit your dentist regularly for cleanings and check-ups to catch any potential issues early on.
- Wear a mouthguard if you participate in sports or other physical activities to protect your teeth from injury.
- Avoid chewing on hard objects like ice, popcorn kernels, or pens/pencils.
- Do not use your teeth as tools to open packages or bottles.
Can I go to the ER for a dental emergency?
While the ER can help in a life-threatening situation, most dental emergencies are best handled by a dental professional.
Chris E. Perkins, DDS & Associates is located at 611 Rocked Dr., Suite 400, Kingwood, TX 77339. We're dedicated to providing exceptional care when you need it most. Don't hesitate to reach out in a dental
Common Dental Emergencies
- Toothaches: Toothaches, which are often a sign of an underlying infection, should never be taken lightly. Ignoring persistent tooth pain can lead to further complications and discomfort. It is crucial to seek immediate dental care in Kingwood, TX if you experience unrelenting pain, as prompt intervention can help alleviate the discomfort and prevent the infection from worsening.
- Chipped or Broken Teeth: Accidents happen unexpectedly, and when they do, we're here to help. Our skilled team of dental professionals can expertly repair your chipped or broken teeth, restoring both the functionality and aesthetics of your smile. With our state-of-the-art techniques and personalized approach, you can trust us to deliver exceptional results and get you back to feeling confident and comfortable in no time.
- Lost Fillings or Crowns: If you've lost a filling or dental crown in Kingwood, TX, don't worry! Our skilled team can quickly and efficiently replace it, ensuring that your tooth is protected from any potential further damage. We understand the importance of prompt care and aim to provide you with the highest quality dental services. Rest assured, we've got you covered!
- Abscesses: These can cause serious infection if not treated promptly. If you notice a pimple-like swelling, which is often accompanied by pain and tenderness, on your gums, it may be a sign of an abscess. It is important to seek immediate dental attention to prevent further complications.
- Loose or Knocked-Out Teeth: Whether from sports injuries, a fall, or unforeseen accidents, our team of dental professionals is here to provide comprehensive care for your loose or knocked-out teeth. With our expertise and state-of-the-art equipment, we are committed to restoring your dental health and ensuring a speedy recovery.
- Broken or Damaged Dentures: We understand the significance of having functional dentures in Kingwood, TX that allow you to comfortably eat, speak, and smile. Our team is here to assist you with any issues you may encounter, whether it's repairing minor damages or providing you with a suitable replacement that perfectly fits your needs.
- Bleeding or Swollen Gums: These can be symptoms of gum disease or other oral health issues. They are often caused by plaque buildup and inflammation of the gum tissues. If left untreated, gum disease can lead to more serious complications such as tooth loss and bone damage. Our experienced dental team can diagnose the underlying cause of your symptoms and provide personalized treatment to restore your oral health and prevent further complications. We may recommend professional dental cleaning, Periodontics gum therapy, or other appropriate interventions based on your individual needs.
Or Call Us Now:
We Provide Safe and Effective Root Canals
We know root canals have a fearsome reputation, but modern technology and anesthetics have made them much more comfortable. Root canal therapy is used when an infection is deep in the tooth. Untreated cavities, broken teeth, and traumatic injuries contribute to infections. During the procedure, our dentist removes the infected pulp, cleans and disinfects the pulp chamber and root canals, and fills and seals the space to prevent further infection.
Your Choice For Immediate Dental Care
Our Kingwood Dentists can handle various emergencies, and each urgent dental case is different. If you have a chipped or cracked tooth, try to save the broken pieces and rinse them with warm water. The same goes for a knocked-out tooth. If you can get the tooth to our team in time, we may be able to save it. If you have a toothache or think you might have an abscessed tooth, warm salt water will help until you can visit our office.